Updated July 25, 2016
- Completion of registering your child places them on a Waiting List and does not guarantee acceptance into our music studio.
- Lesson cancellations must be made with 24 hour advance notice, preferably 48 hours.
- Makeups are available only as scheduling allows. There is no guarantee for makeups. The semester tuition is not for a one-for-one lesson unit. It is reserving personalized time and attention for your child on a specific day and time per week.
- There are no refunds on missed lessons.
- There is a books, sheet music and materials fee to cover the costs of materials I purchase for you during the semester.
- Please don’t be late. If you are early, please be considerate of other students who may still be in a lesson.
- Please be considerate of neighbors when you enter the building and if you are waiting for the next lesson.
- Your child may be photographed or recorded in audio and video in the lesson. This allows us to send videos to you at home to practice, share with other students and also use for creation of educational materials and marketing purposes.
- By participating in music lessons, you consent to allow your child to be taped and otherwise recorded and agree that Park Slope Music Lessons, The Musicolor Method™ and Andrew Ingkavet may use, and grant others the right to use, your child’s voice, name, and filmed and/or recorded likeness, without limitation or restriction, and without payment to you of any kind, for all purposes, in and in connection with educational, marketing, advertising and promotional purposes throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in any and all languages, formats, manner, media, devices, processes and technologies, now known and later devised.