Life Skills Through Music
We believe that music education is not just about performing or entertaining. It’s about developing practical, transferrable and applicable skills to all areas of life including school, work and social development.
Music education is an excellent path to developing:
- Practice and study skills
- Public performing, presentation and speaking
- Perseverance, grit
- Mindfulness and consciousness
- Awareness and appreciation of beauty
- Harmony, sharing and socialization
- Synthesis of ideas
- Awareness of structure and composition
- And so much more!