Music lessons for Summer 2014
Summer is usually the best opportunity for new students to join my private music studio. Once you are on my roster, if the fit is good for teacher, student and parents, I will make every effort to accommodate you on the school year schedule. I am incredibly grateful to have so many students who stay with me for years. This summer, I will be offering private and limited group lessons beginning July 7. Music lessons:
- Monday through Thursday 10am to 5:30pm.
- July 7 through 31, 2014
- Lesson are $57 per half hour with an additional materials fee of $20 for the summer.
You can sign up for once per week or even 4 times per week for a super accelerated learning experience. The summer is a time for renewal, recharging and having some fun along with learning. With that in mind, I’ve designed a few summer fun-tastic ways to learn basics of music, ukulele, guitar, piano or songwriting. These music lessons are usually private, but I can accommodate small groups. See below.
- For ages 4 to 5, I highly recommend starting with piano and basic music theory in a weekly 30 minute private lesson.
- For ages 6-7, especially if you have had some prior experience with music instruction, we can work on guitar, ukulele, recorder, piano, songwriting etc.
- For ages 8 and up, we can usually move much quicker and move into pop songs, Broadway, blues and basic jazz.
- Group discounts are available – if you know of other children the same age and experience level, I can accommodate up to 4 children for group lessons.
If you are interested, you can register here. I will discuss specific scheduling with you.
You can now take virtual lessons with me using Skype or FaceTime or Google Hangouts.
Author: Andrew Ingkavet
Andrew Ingkavet is owner/teacher of Park Slope Music Lessons. He is the creator of the Musicolor Method™, a proven system to teach children music. He offers a music teacher training course and coaching and was a writer/producer and VJ for MTV in the 1990’s.