Summer 2015 Music Lessons in Park Slope, Brooklyn
Summer is usually the best time to get started with private music lessons. There’s less distractions going on with other activities and homework and my roster is much more flexible and open.
- Dates: July 6 – August 6, 2015
- Days: Monday through Thursday
- Times available: 10am – 6pm (last lesson starts 5:30pm)
- You can register your child here.
- Within a day of registration, you will be sent a welcome email as well as access to the calendar to schedule your times/days as you wish.
- Cost per lesson is $59.
- There is a $10 materials fee.
- You will receive an invoice by mid to end of June.
For more information take a look at the homepage at Park Slope Music Lessons.com
Author: Andrew Ingkavet
Andrew Ingkavet is owner/teacher of Park Slope Music Lessons. He is the creator of the Musicolor Method™, a proven system to teach children music. He offers a music teacher training course and coaching and was a writer/producer and VJ for MTV in the 1990’s.